The things you can do with TaskSpace:
1. Group applications as children of TaskSpace window
2. Group applications as tabs of TaskSpace window
3. Make TaskSpace window be always visible on Top.
4. Make TaskSpace window work as widget an be always visible on the Desktop.
5. Show tray icon for specific TaskSpace window
It may be useful:
1. To see through TaskSpace window you need to shake it(fast left-right or right-left movement) while dragging it. This will switch window to preview mode and make it small and transparent.
2. Double click on TaskSpace tab to run text editor. You can provide descriptive names to your
TaskSpaces, e.g. "Project", "Fun" or "Review of my changes".
Typical scenarios when TaskSpace is extremly useful:
1. A set of regularly repetitive actions performed in different programs, Usually this is a part of working flow in the areas of administration, testing and maintenance. Using TaskSpace you can create your workflow environment consolidated in a single window and be free to switch between the current working task and other applications (e.g. another urgent task or serfing the web/playing games). Get back to your workspace in a single click: it is easier than you expected.
2. While working on the refactoring/merging/comparing tasks you may need to work with the original, intermediate and the final data. You can use the most simple tools if you group them in a single TaskSpace window. E.g. using a set of notepads to refactor SQL queries to improve database performance, reviewing of the latest activity in the access logs from your webserver with simultaneous access to the previous log file.
3. Make your favourite application work as widget and it will be always displayed on the screen whenever you go to your desktop. Here are the required steps:
a. Create new TaskSpace
b. Drop your favourite application into TaskSpace
c. Right click on TaskSpace caption: Window Position>Always On Desktop.
Now you got fast access to your favourite application when you click on Desktop icon or using Windows hotkeys: Win+M/Win+D.