Do you like TaskSpace? Visit our main web site and find other useful Windows tools: Go to SystemGoods.com.
TaskSpace v0.1.3.1 released, download here.
Do you know all the things which TaskSpace actually can do? Please see the "Tips&Tricks" page for details.
Multi-language support was added to TaskSpace. You can help us to make TaskSpace look native for you by translating a small language pack placed here.
Feel free to reply through "Contact Us" page.
We are glad to present you our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/taskspace.
Come and join our facebook community and get the latest news and updates, share your thoughts, ideas.
TaskSpace is a simple Windows application intended to group ANY applications in a single window(task space) to provide fast and easy access to multiple applications simultaneously(no Alt+Tab switching and/or searching for a program in the taskbar is required).
- attach ANY window to the TaskSpace box(drag & drop)
- unite boxes as tabs(drag & drop)
- collect different applications in a single box(see screenshots)
- intelligent alignment/adjustment for applications when box resized
- management from the system tray(create new box, switching, exit)
- get rid of the box from your taskbar, add tray icon for fast access(via the system menu)
- detach no longer required windows from the box(via the system menu)
- applications automatically returns to the desktop when box closed
- themes support
- installation is not required
OS Requirement: Windows XP and higher.
Make your work easier in just a few steps:
1. Download TaskSpace
2. Run it! (*as Administrator)
3. Drop executed applications into the TaskSpace
That's all you need! Enjoy your work with a great number of applications without annoying Alt+Tab switching! No installation/configuration is required.
This is important. Please note: there are some situations when TaskSpace is unable to attach to foreign application.
a. TaskSpace sometimes may fail to properly work with x64 processes because Windows hooking mechanism uses different DLLs for x86 and x64 applications. Probably we'll fix this in the future.
*b. Installation of hook procedure requires a set of privileges. User application is unable to hook those running as Administrator. Please take this into account if you want to work with different applications. Probably the best choice is to run TaskSpace as Administrator to grant it priveleges to track any of the running applications.